- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
Mycket begränsat antal!
Lakeland ChemMax 1EB(Ebola) är specialutvecklad för den brittiska regeringen för användning under Ebolautbrottet i Sierra Leone 2015.
Lakeland ChemMax 1EB (Ebola) is specially developed for the UK Government for use during the 2015 Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone.
ChemMax protective overall 1EB is a high-performance protective suit with welded and taped seams, zipper & storm flap, elastic in the hood, waist, cuffs and ankles, with thumb loops.
Protects against many common chemicals and achieves the highest classes in all EN 14126 tests against infectious agents.
Approved according to EN-14126 for work in environments with viruses and bacteria.
The protective suit can advantageously also be used for e.g. spray painting, industrial cleaning, decoration, etc.
THIS IS INCLUDED:
1 piece, Size Large, Protective suit Lakeland ChemMax 1EB (see size guide below).
Size Large is recommended for: Length 176-182 cm, Chest width: 100-108 cm.
Feel free to choose a larger size so you can fit winter clothes if it is the season for it.
These protective suits are not made in child sizes, but you can easily adjust the suit by taping up the sleeves and legs.
It is then possible to use a much larger protective suit and still move freely.
Put a 40 cm long piece of packing tape on the raised arm or leg and it will be held in place.
• Very lightweight, soft and flexible fabric.
• Coverall with elasticated hood, cuffs, waist and ankles, single zip and storm flap and thumb loops
• Low noise level – improved comfort and safety.
• Stitched and taped seams.
• Very cost effective Type 3 & 4 chemical protection.
• Infectious Agent Barrier – passes at highest classes in all four EN 14126 bio-hazard tests (This version of ChemMax 1 was used extensively by UK Government health workers in 2015 West African Ebola Crisis).
• Added thumb loops.
• Use for Type 4 liquid spray protection – or add additional tape to the zip flap for Type 3 protection. Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
• ChemMax1EB was used by the US Government DFID relief effort in Sierra Leone for protection of front-line health workers during the 2014-15 Ebola Outbreak in West Africa
• Features: Tape sealed seams, Storm flap over zipper, Elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles, "Super B“ pattern
PROTECTION AGAINST INFECTIOUS AGENTS, EN 14126:
EN 14126 provides testing and certification for protection against infectious agents.
The standard comprises four tests against different types of contact.
ChemMax 1EN passes all the tests below with the highest test results:
• ISO 16604 Protection against blood and body fluids
• ISO 22611 Protection against contaminated aerosols
• ISO 22612 Protection against contaminated dust
• EN-14126 Protection against mechanical contact with contaminated surfaces
Information, Lakeland ChemMax 1EB Coverall:
Pandemic Information, Lakeland ChemMax 1EB with certification EN 14126:
Lakeland Size Guide:
Video Lakeland ChemMax 1 CT1S428:
Video Extra Accessories, Lakeland Push Fit Glove System:
• Condition: New in plastic packaging
• Manufacturer: Lakeland
• Order Number: PSS00101-L