Fostex prisvärda och rejäla "Sniper" kängor är designade för proffs men passar även för vandring eller som vardagskängor.
På insidan av kängorna finns en grov dragkedja från YKK av hög kvalitet, detta gör att du slipper knyta skorna och det är mycket smidigt och snabbt att ta av och på kängorna.
Yttermaterialet är tillverkat av 75% buffelläder där dom är som mest utsatta för slitage, resterande 25% är tillverkat av Cordura Nylonväv för att ge kängorna bra ventilation.
Kängorna har ett lätt 3M Thinsulate-foder som transporterar bort fukt och ger en hög komfort.
Kängorna är lätta och luftiga och är idealiska för militärt bruk, airsoft, promenader och utflykter.
Utrustad med tåskydd, fotledsstöd och är oljebeständig.
Den halkfria sulan gör att du har ett säkert steg även på hala underlag.
Du kan valfritt använda dragkedja eller manuell snörning när du tar av och på kängorna.

Jämfört med "normal" svensk skostorlek är dessa något mindre, se storlekstabell nedan.

• Heavy duty lightweight boots
• Halksäker
• Oljebeständig
• Förstärkt tå
• Uttagbar innersula
• YKK dragkedja
• Vattenskyddad
• Foder av KBTex som andas
• Förstärkt front
• Helstoppad krage
• Anti-halk och oljebeständig sula
• Thinsulate foder
• Tåliga och lätta skor
• Yttermaterial i buffelläder och Cordura Nylon

ENGLISH:

Fostex's affordable and sturdy "Sniper" boots are designed for professionals but are also suitable for hiking or as everyday boots.
On the inside of the boots there is a high-quality, rough zipper from YKK, this means that you don't have to tie the shoes and it is very smooth and quick to take the boots on and off.
The outer material is made of 75% buffalo leather where they are most exposed to wear, the remaining 25% is made of Cordura Nylon fabric to give the boots good ventilation.
The boots have a light 3M Thinsulate lining that transports away moisture and provides a high level of comfort.
The boots are light and airy and are ideal for military use, airsoft, walking and excursions.
Equipped with toe protection, ankle support and is oil resistant.
The non-slip sole means you have a safe step even on slippery surfaces.
You can use the zipper or manual lacing when taking the boots on and off.

Compared to "normal" Swedish shoe size, these are slightly smaller, see size chart below.

• Heavy duty lightweight boots
• Slip resistant
• Oil resistant
• Reinforced toe
• Removable innersole
• YKK zipper
• Water protected
• Lining made of breathable KBTex
• Reinforced nose
• Fully padded collar
• Anti-slip and oil-resistant sole
• Thinsulate lining
• Resistant and light shoes
• Buffalo leather and cordura nylon upper

FOSTEX BOOTS SIZE CHART:
• 38: ~ 230 mm (Mondopoint), UK Size: 5
• 39: ~ 237 mm (Mondopoint), UK Size: 6
• 40: ~ 245 mm (Mondopoint), UK Size: 6.5
• 41: ~ 252 mm (Mondopoint), UK Size: 7
• 42: ~ 260 mm (Mondopoint), UK Size: 8
• 43: ~ 267 mm (Mondopoint), UK Size: 9
• 44: ~ 275 mm (Mondopoint), UK Size: 10
• 45: ~ 282 mm (Mondopoint), UK Size: 10,5
• 46: ~ 290 mm (Mondopoint), UK Size: 11,5
• 47: ~ 298 mm (Mondopoint), UK Size: 12
• 48: ~ 305 mm (Mondopoint), UK Size: 13

HOW TO FIND YOUR MONDOPOINT SIZE
It’s easy! Stand on top of a piece paper with your heel against a wall and all of your weight pressed down upon the foot you are measuring. Then, draw a line at your big toe. Measure (in millimeter) the length of the paper to the line, and voilà! That’s your Mondopoint size.

SIZE ATTENTION! Add 5mm to your Mondopint to be able to use the boots with a thicker sock or a solid insole.

• Condition: New
• Size: 39
• Color: Brown
 Manufacturer: Fostex
• Weight: ~1500 g
• COO: HKG
• Order Number: VOI231172-39

Vikt 1500 g
Color

Size

0